Friday, April 3, 2009

High Rollers Red Rock Ride

Saturday in Las Vegas was the annual ride to Red Rock state park. I was looking forward to this ride since the year before my scooter died a couple of miles into it.The ride left on "scooter" time. For those who have never heard this term before; it means 45 to 60 minutes late.







It's amazing to see and be part of 100+ scooters all heading out at the same time.


We all started out with a big cloud of two stroke smoke. Through Las Vegas and out of town. It's almost as much fun to watch the faces of people on the side walk as to ride. They smile & wave; and in my mind wish they could be riding with us. As I ride past the spot where my scooter died last year I smile and think; I'm still riding!

The ride was a blast. Being the oldes scooter on the ride I was proud o the old girl. We held our own pretty well. On the hills we're slower, but we made it. Red rock is a beautiful place and a nice ride on the curvy roads through the park. We made several stops along the way to enjoy the views and scooters. Here is a video I shot.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR6FrzRdeDU

No comments:

Post a Comment